Medieval Madness Pinball Machine
Limited Edition 466/1000
One of the all time top 5 pinball machines has been lovingly remanufactured by Chicago Gaming in USA and now you have the chance to own one of the best pinball machines ever made.
Chicago Gaming and Planetary Pinball are pleased to offer the rebirth, under license from Williams Electronics Games, Inc., of the original smash hit pinball machine, Medieval Madness.
Recreated to the exacting standards of the original game this remake contains a number of enhanced features not available on the original game, including: modern electronics, fully adjustable color display, all LED lighting, and class D digital audio amplifier.Medieval Madness is widely held to be one of the best pinball machines of all time.
This status coupled with the fact only 4,000 of these games were built has driven the resale value of the original game beyond the reach of most pinball collectors.
Whether you are a pinball novice or expert, you'll come to appreciate the game?s universally appealing gameplay, which includes the exploding castle, motorized drawbridge and two pop-up trolls. Your mission in this multi-ball game is to battle for the kingdom! Step back in time to the middle ages of the 15th century where kingdoms were fought and lost for.
Missions: In order to get to the Wizard Mode “Battle for the Kingdom” one has to achieve the following goals:
- Joust Champion: Shooting the loop(s) advances Joust and finally lights Joust Madness.
- Patron of Peasants: Shooting the left ramp advances the Peasants and finally lights Peasant Madness.
- Catapult Ace: Shoot the catapult to shoot various items at the castle (Catapult Madness).
- Defender of Damsels: Shoot up the right ramp to advance the Damsel. The final shot up the tower lights Damsel Madness.
- Master of Trolls: Light the Trolls by hitting the targets in front of the castle. Collect the Trolls in “Merlin’s Magic” and finish them off by three shots at the head each to light Troll Madness.
- Castle Crusher: Destroy the castle.
All these goals have to be repeated several times to get the corresponding insert in front of the castle to light up.
- Castle Multiball: Light the Lock at the broad side (hole to the left of the castle gate) and lock three balls (same hole).
- Multiball Madness: Each of the sub-missions (except for “Castle Crusher”) can light an insert in front of “Merlin’s Magic”. Collecting at least one can start the Multiball by shooting into “Merlin’s Magic”:
- Single Madness: 2 Balls.
- Two to Four Madnesses: 3 Balls.
- Five Madnesses: 4 Balls.
- Barnyard Madness: Shoot all catapult items at the castle.
- Battle for the Kingdom This two-phased Wizard Mode starts once the player pockets the ball in the castle, with five balls on the playing field. In the first phase, the player has to score all the Battle Jackpots by hitting the maddness targets. Once all the Battle Jackpots have been scored, the second phase of the mode starts and the player must hit the castle gate seven times, and get inside to score the final jackpot. Unless the player has any “Troll Bombs”, two trolls will be in the way of the gate making hitting the gate very challenging. If the player succeeds in scoring the final jackpot, all remaining balls are drained and the display shows the King of Payne’s demise and Merlin announces you are the new King of Payne, and a new game starts up, but the score carries over to the new game.